Directly drives sales and profits in a high volume, complex location. Assists in overseeing and ensuring that the overall store condition complies with company standards including: cleanliness, store and food-service – fast, friendly and delicious, sanitation, customer service and merchandising – thereby maximizing store profitability, expense control, inventory levels and shortage control. Helps manage quality and consistent marketing and merchandising of store and food-service programs. Assists in fostering a coaching environment where team members want to excel and are recognized for their achievements.
- Engages with merchandising team to suggest ways to increase sales, expand markets, and promote business.
- Assists in the planning and implementation of marketing campaigns and sales promotions, and prepares merchandise displays.
- Monitors sales activities through cashier analysis to ensure that customers receive exceptional customer service.
- Examines merchandise to ensure that it is correctly priced and displayed.
- Assists in driving sales and profits in a high volume, complex location.
- Assists in analyzing financial data including but not limited to profit and loss statements, shortages, cashier analysis to identify business opportunities and increase sales.
- Aids in planning, implementing and enforcing Company policies, goals and programs.
- Helps ensure quality and consistent implementation of all marketing, merchandising, food-service and gasoline programs and maintains an awareness of safety and security and a high level of store appearance.
- Promotes technology utilization and improved efficiencies.
- Assists in the preparation of work schedules to provide the best possible level of customer service.
- High School diploma (or equivalent) is preferred. Two (2) year degree or above is strongly preferred.
- A minimum of one (1) year as top performing Store Manager at food service location or Assistant General Manager is required. Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for full shift.
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 50 pounds from ground to overhead, and/or 60 pounds from ground to waist level,, up to thirty minutes of workday (i.e., to assisting in stocking/maintaining inventory levels).
- Ability to push and pull with arms up to a force of 128 pounds (i.e., utilizing hand truck.)
- Ability to bend at the waist with some twisting, up to one hour of the workday.
- May be required to climb a ladder and/or stool, kneel or crouch to store or retrieve materials and/or place or remove signs.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Sarasota, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A