The person who greets and helps customers in a local 7-Eleven is the most important person in the 7-Eleven corporation. Bar none. You are the face of our company. You are 7-Eleven to our customer. We rely on you to provide outstanding service; maintain a clean, customer-friendly environment; stock and merchandise products; and, naturally, operate the register.
- There is plenty of opportunity to grow in this position.
- You can complete additional training to become a Certified Sales Associate, and learn to forecast and order product using our state-of-the-art Retail Information System.
- Provide prompt, efficient and courteous customer service
- Aid in maintaining a clean, customer friendly environment in the store
- Ring customer sales on an electronic cash register
- Receive cash from customers and give correct change
- Perform all regular cleaning activities and other tasks that are included on job assignments
- Forecast, order and stock merchandise (upon completion of training)
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with customers and coworkers
- Desire to be part of a performance-driven team
- The Sales Associate position requires constant standing and walking with occasional stooping, reaching, kneeling and crouching/ squatting. Frequent or occasional lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling of 20 – 50 pounds is required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A